PDA

View Full Version : Auto show coming up!

cobra
05-30-2001, 10:27 PM
If anyone happens to be in the Buffalo / Rochester NY area, There is a vinatge sports car / auto show this sun the 3rd at the finger lakes Race Track...Hope to see some stangs there, Fox Body's would even make it better! Based on weather, I here there are usually over 1000 cars there. Anyone out there from NY / Ohio / or Canada coming? I have heard it draws cars from quite a distance- COBRA-

Matt 91GT
05-30-2001, 10:48 PM
Where abouts is this in the area. Do you have directions on how to get there? I am about 30 mins away from the border in St. Catharines and I might be interested.

Thanks

cobra
05-31-2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Matt 91GT:
Where abouts is this in the area. Do you have directions on how to get there? I am about 30 mins away from the border in St. Catharines and I might be interested.

Thanks

After you cross the peace bridge, you would want to get off at 90 east. Take it to exit 44, (canandaigua exit).....This is about an 1hr 10 mins....then it is right in that area. When you exit you are on 332...follow to the intersection of 96....YOU SHOULD see signs. This is my first one too, but I am told signs are all over. The Fingerlakes race trace is only a few miles from 90...COBRA-