PDA

View Full Version : Question for G.Grebe

James90mustang
05-06-2001, 09:01 PM
I also live in vancouver. Hazel dell area, minnehaha to be exact but anyways do you happen to have a white 5.0 with blue racing stripes and black out headlights, if not do you know whos it is?

G.Grebe
05-07-2001, 12:05 AM
Nope, not me. Mine is dark blue with titanium grnd effects, looks stock. Don't know the guy but I've seen the car you mentioned.

------------------
G.Grebe '88 GT
Mods/Dress: Flomaster: American Thunder exhaust. BBK: Ceramic shorty headers, Cold air induct, chrome strut tower brace. FMS: Polished allum valve covers, chrome oil cap, chrome dipstick 9mm wires. ASP: blue annodized alluminum underdrive pulleys.

James90mustang
05-07-2001, 12:23 AM
Is yours a GT? What do you live by?

G.Grebe
05-07-2001, 11:11 AM
Yeah it's a GT, I live around SR500 and Andresen.

------------------
G.Grebe '88 GT
Mods/Dress: Flomaster: American Thunder exhaust. BBK: Ceramic shorty headers, Cold air induct, chrome strut tower brace. FMS: Polished allum valve covers, chrome oil cap, chrome dipstick 9mm wires. ASP: blue annodized alluminum underdrive pulleys.

James90mustang
05-07-2001, 12:28 PM
Dark blue with titanium ground effects, thats sounds like a sweet color, ive never seen that. Mines blue with the titanium ground effects. Do you have any mods?

G.Grebe
05-07-2001, 09:36 PM
go to the photo gallery of this page, select 1988 and look at the one with the name "Mark anthony" under it. That's exactly what my car looks like. My mods list is in my signature.

------------------
G.Grebe '88 GT