PDA

View Full Version : Using the classifieds .

DAN 85 GT
06-11-2001, 12:56 PM
Anyone purchased anything throgh the classifieds yet , with no hassel ? Im wondering if I should try this . I just dont want to be ripped off.

Red85GT
06-11-2001, 06:34 PM
I haven't here in our classified's here on the Registry, but i have on the Corral.. I always do all my buing C.O.D so i don't get ripped off and they don't either

tedster
06-12-2001, 12:40 AM
I have learned (the hard way) that you must be TWICE AS CAUTIOUS purchasing products off of the internet. I have been burned a few times by people who sell their worn out junk parts off as good stuff.

Since you don't have the ability to see it in person, you need to be sure to ask questions. Ask stupid and redundent questions. Ask everything before you buy.

Once your satisfied that you are getting a quality part, think twice and be sure you purchase COD. Otherwise, don't buy it. It's easier to take advantage of a buyer you can't see.

Now, there are some honest sellers out there, but from what I have seen, MANY are people selling their worthless junk out of their garage to a helpless sucker.

Caveat Emptor
(buyer beware)

------------------
Ted Stojkovski
88 GT
sleeper455@yahoo.com