PDA

View Full Version : My attempt at some one-line car Jokes

Joe92GT
06-15-2001, 12:46 AM
These are things that either happend to me, or I thought up.

My heat is incredible in my plow truck, but I think thats because its overheating.

You know you need a lift or a creeper if the back of your shirt looks like swiss chease.

You know your a car guy if:

1. you try and use mag wheel polish on the bathroom sink faucets.

2. you refer to things as stock: Is that the stock garage door on your house?

3. All the local parts stores recognise your voice when you call.

4. You can walk into a Ford shop at 9 in the morning, and walk out at 5 in the everning and you don't work there.

5. Even your plow truck has headers, flow masters, performet intake and does a mean chirp from low into first.

6. You got all the parts for your plow truck for free.

And the last one:
IN: Parking your stang out of the way down your driveway.
IN: Moving cars around so your dad can get in the garage when he gets back home with the porsche.
OUT: Not putting the suburban in park and having it roll down the driveway into the stang.

Can you tell Car Craft is my favorite mag?

mike g
06-15-2001, 03:03 AM
that first one was funny, i think i'm gonna try it i mean it makes my wheels shinny right why not my faucet. lol

93mustang
06-15-2001, 05:13 AM
lol those were good...did you ever get your stang fixed though?

Joe92GT
06-15-2001, 08:08 PM
The mustang is in the shop now. It took me along time dealing with insurance agents and such. I got all the parts real cheap, and I even got an original OEM cobra rear bumper and MAC 3 1/2 inch chrome tail pipes for way less than ford wanted. And ford gave me a discounted price for all the body work because many of my friends work there. I'm getting the whole car painted the orignal green, and I'm doing away with the two tone.

I should have it back in a week and a half.

Chris-90LX
06-28-2001, 04:53 PM
You know your a car guy when:

You sweep your garage floor more often than any that are in the house.

You wash the car more often than you wash the dishes.

About the only time you pick up a bottle of window cleaner is to fix where a bird marked it's territory on the windshield.

You know the reach of your vacuum cleaner's power cord because you almost needed an extension cord to reach the car's interior last time.

Your mail box stuff usually consists of catalogs from Eastwood, Jegs, Summit, and J.C. Whitney not so much department store flyers or other forms of junk mail.

You sometimes get phone calls from people you know who resort to making strange noises over the phone to mimic the noises their car has sudddenly begun to make in hope you can diagnose their latest problem.

You sometimes get asked by non mechanically associates to replace their windshield wiper blades or check their motor oil.

Every day is another challenge!