1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board

1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board (http://www.mustanggt.org/forums/index.php)
-   United States - West (http://www.mustanggt.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Western Takeover (http://www.mustanggt.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41724)

Justice 11-14-2005 02:42 PM

Western Takeover

Well the upper Northwest has a takeover going on so I'm gonna start one out here in the West. :rolleye1: Who's with me. LOL :thumbsup:

Blue Oval 5.0 11-14-2005 04:11 PM

You Copycat!

Chris-90LX 11-14-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Oval 5.0
You Copycat!

I'd expect his flock to begin growing as soon as "his people" awake and get out of bed! :wink:

We do have like a 3-hour jump on them.

Justice 11-14-2005 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-90LX
I'd expect his flock to begin growing as soon as "his people" awake and get out of bed! :wink:

We do have like a 3-hour jump on them.

:yelrotfl: :rolling: I've been most of the night. I couldn't sleep to excited. You guys are gonna own the regional threads. Theres more regulars from back east then anywhere else. I just thought I'd get the ball rolling over here. :devilgrn:

ezgoing 11-15-2005 06:35 PM

Cool Deal

It would be pretty neat if we could get a western meet going. Join up at a restaurant somewhere, shake hands and talk shop and stuff.

93 Wht GT 11-16-2005 12:19 AM

Brian,
Maybe I should fly out to Arizona and visit. I enjoyed my visit to Arizona back in 2003. It would be cool if we could get a few of us together up in Sedona and take pictures up against all that red rock. How about Prescott? That is where I went on that horseback riding trip through private reservations. You can then show me that wild Genesis motor. :beertoas:

See you around!
Rick

ezgoing 11-16-2005 06:07 PM

Sounds cool :cool1: I guess I need to start recruiting. I know at least one guy, Mike (AZ_86_GT), who would be there if he could. I don't know if he's made the transition over here to the new board. Chime in here Mike!

Justice 11-16-2005 09:21 PM

I will be down in Arizona most likely in June. I'm getting married and the little woman wants to go to the Grand Canyon for the honeymoon. If any of you live relatively close to there I would love to meat up with you sometime. :thumbsup:

93 Wht GT 11-16-2005 09:41 PM

Hey Justice!
Congrats on your engagement!

Try to schedule in on the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. I believe the company was called Papillion. Very awesome and you get fantastic views that you cannot experieince from the ridge. If you also have time, I suggest that you drive South to Sedona (just S of Flagstaff). There are awesome views of the red rock mountains and cliffs and quite a few tourist attractions.

Contact Ezgoing (Brian) if you want to hook up with a board member. Brian flew out to CA about 2 years ago to visit with me. We went to see Boston in concert. Very cool guy and very much ezgoing. I don't think that I'll be there in June (the start of the very hot weather), but more than likely in the Fall. Temps were much more comfortable then.

See you around!
Rick

Chris-90LX 11-16-2005 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justice
I will be down in Arizona most likely in June. I'm getting married and the little woman wants to go to the Grand Canyon for the honeymoon. If any of you live relatively close to there I would love to meat up with you sometime. :thumbsup:

Excellent place!

The tribe and myself were there in August.

We landed in Phoenix and ended up driving like 700 miles around the northern part of the state after spending a week there.

It was a great trip.

A few AZ members made contact with me before the trip, but every day was almost planned down to the minute.

I kind of regret not having the time to meet a few of our AZ members such as Ezgoing.

It would have a great time to just sit and talk over a cold drink and a sandwich.

AZ 86 GT 11-17-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezgoing
Sounds cool :cool1: I guess I need to start recruiting. I know at least one guy, Mike (AZ_86_GT), who would be there if he could. I don't know if he's made the transition over here to the new board. Chime in here Mike!

Yep, I'm around. This last week with work was a bear - just now getting caught up.

I would be interested in doing a road trip up North. I know a good place to eat in Prescott and the road from Prescott to Cottonwood would be a good drive.

Justice, if you plan to stay in Flagstaff at any time during your honeymoon, check out Little America. Brian and I are in the Phoenix area which is about three hours or so from the Canyon. It would be nice to get up there sometime with the better half.

Mike

ezgoing 11-17-2005 01:23 PM

I can sympathize Mike. Work has been crazy for me the last three weeks. Alot of midnight shifts and little sleep.

A cool cruise up North to meet with other forum members sounds good to me Mike.:cool1: :smile:

If any of you reach Phoenix, look up me and Mike. If you try to reach me, use my email address: kickbackez@hotmail.com ... I check it everyday.

ezgoing 12-27-2005 05:44 PM

I've been handing out some MustangGT.org cards any chance I get. I hope to see them show up on here.:smile:

Chris-90LX 12-27-2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezgoing
I've been handing out some MustangGT.org cards any chance I get. I hope to see them show up on here.:smile:

Brian, ask David and Kathy about the commision and kick-back program they have going! :tongue: :rolleye1:

ezgoing 12-28-2005 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-90LX
Brian, ask David and Kathy about the commision and kick-back program they have going! :tongue: :rolleye1:

I'm not cheap. :rolling: j/k