1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry - www.mustanggt.org
Dedicated to the documentation and preservation of
1982-1993 Mustang GT's
since 1994!!
Home | About Us | REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!! | GT Registry Statistics | Info By Year | Reference Gallery
Forums | Classifieds | Interactive Decoders | Production Numbers | GT Articles | Factory Literature | Info Needed | Donations
This message board and web site has been made possible through donations from: List of Contributors THANK YOU!!!!   
1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board  

Welcome to the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board!!

We're glad you're here! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view lists of topics, our GT Registry articles & information and access some of our other FREE features. By joining our community, you will have access to read and post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board > Other Topics > Members Helping Members
Register FAQ Members List Referrals Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read
Info NEEDED!!REFERENCE GALLERY!!REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!!GT Registry StatsInfo By YearAbout Us

Members Helping Members Need a car or part looked at out of your area?? Need help with something else far away? Post here and get help from or help out a fellow GT Registry member.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
kevs87gt

Default Little help

Just wondering if anyone can help me. Im looking to add to my stable....its a 90 lx . Can someone, if they have access to carfax do one for me. the VIN# is 1FACP41E5LF173739
Could you please email it to kevcosgro@yahoo.com

Thanks
kevs87gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
kevs87gt

any one there? Im going to look at this car @ 5;30 today . Please help
Old 03-19-2007, 03:40 PM   #3
solar

I can't help you, but there's other threads in Members Helping Members that might help you, good luck.
solar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:30 AM   #4
kevs87gt

thanks for the help guys. i ended buying the month of carfax. have fun paying for your own. hope all your stangs **** the bed. thanks for nothing.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #5
solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevs87gt
thanks for the help guys. i ended buying the month of carfax. have fun paying for your own. hope all your stangs **** the bed. thanks for nothing.
Real nice, a person wanting a FREE carfax in less than 8 hours that has contibuted a whole 10 posts.

It's to bad that you have such a attitude, instead of saying, "I bought a months worth of Carfax and can help other memebers in exchange for a ton of information", you decide to go down the, "I'm entitled to get something for nothing because I'm better than you." road.

If you keep this attitude towards life, I feel sorry for you, grow up and quit your whining.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #6
floydwall888

Wow. That mustang could have gone to a good home, instead it's got to spend it's nights out in the stable while the jackass sleeps inside. Sad
Old 03-20-2007, 02:44 PM   #7
KS 82 GT
Ambassador

Before this degenerates into something it shouldn't, it should be noted that usually the only time that someone has access to Carfax around here is when they're in the process of buying a car. There's usually not much point any other time. At any given time, there won't necessarily be anyone that has access and even if they do, the majority of people only check once a day so won't be able to answer quickly. It shouldn't be assumed that someone will jump right on a Carfax request. If you need it right now, spend the whopping $20. It's money well spent if it keeps you from buying a basket case.

Now that's been said, I can't say that I exactly disagree with a couple of the responses, but it needs to stop at this point. Thanks.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:39 PM   #8
solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS 82 GT

it needs to stop at this point. Thanks.
I agree, I just couldn't help to put my 2¢ in, I wasn't going to let it turn into a flame war.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #9
floydwall888

Awe, party poopers
Old 03-20-2007, 07:36 PM   #10
Chris-90LX
Ambassador
2010 Donating Member

People, try not to take offense to those negative comments.

The long cold New England winters can wear on a lot of us.

As a matter of fact, I was found swearing at a pair of my pants today. I finally realized how much damage my over-eating has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydwall888
Awe, party poopers
Floyd, that is the difference between Mustang GT and other message boards.

We tend to avoid making the place look as if the gate was accidentaly left open at the daycare center.

The inmates will not run the asylum here!

If our new friend keeps it up with the poor choice of vernacular they may not get another chance to be difficult.

EDIT:

You have a PM Floyd!

Last edited by Chris-90LX; 03-20-2007 at 07:51 PM..
Chris-90LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #11
gerzen

well, i always get help from all of you guys, if that dude, don´t see the potential and the great oportinity for have a group of friends, to bad for him.
GT 1991 convertible AOD, GT40p heads, explorer intake, long tube headers, 65 mm TB, 70 mm maf, MSD 6A, K&N filter, FlowMaster 40 Series Delta flow, 130 amp 3G alt., msd wires, 3.73 rear end, mega bite jr. lower control arms, R-17
http://www.supercalle.com/attachment...6&d=1173984067
gerzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:30 PM   #12
Bossnutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS 82 GT
that usually the only time that someone has access to Carfax around here is when they're in the process of buying a car. There's usually not much point any other time. It's money well spent if it keeps you from buying a basket case.
Normally, that's true, but if Xnutt keeps buying cars I'm going to need to get it.
Bossnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:49 PM   #13
Brypur1

Well I did see this post before any responses were posted and was going to point him here but thought the better of it in keeping the peace. Looks like it didn't much matter.

Now having said that my guess is they are used to the larger sites that have more members and as such a higher posting rate. In which case a thread that received no attention for 8 hours is a thread that is being ignored. But given the population and posting rate here I think 24 hours is a better expectation for a reply of some sorts.

So perhaps just a case of misplaced expectations?

Bryan
Brypur1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:55 PM   #14
kevs87gt

My bad guys. I was frustrated and didnt want to spend the 25.00. But good thing I did. Come to find out was a recent recovered theft.
I thought that I would have an answer within a few hours and I jumped on everyones back for nothing. Again, sorry and if anyone needs a car fax done I have it paid through April 19th.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #15
Chris-90LX
Ambassador
2010 Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevs87gt
My bad guys. I was frustrated and didnt want to spend the 25.00. But good thing I did. Come to find out was a recent recovered theft.

No trouble Kev!

We are all adults here. If you were on another website, we could have had a real hornets nest going.

anyway, even at full price the service is well worth looking into.

We appreciate you offering the us the use of your subscription.

Was this Mustang damaged in NH?

When NH used to issue a salvage title, the car would have to wear a decal in the doorjamb.

Once I looked at a ’92 LX in Nashua that could have gone bad. The Mustang had a used car dealer decal on the hatchback from Menard’s. I’m sure you could be familiar with them. Then I see this small white decal stuck to the driver’s side doorjamb. It has an actual serial number and says something about this being a salvage vehicle.

If you are serious about an other Mustang, do you have anything like a budget or a certain vintage of car you are in search of?

Have a look in our Classifieds. Good cars are always going up for sale.
Chris-90LX is offline   Reply With Quote