1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry - www.mustanggt.org
Dedicated to the documentation and preservation of
1982-1993 Mustang GT's
since 1994!!
Home | About Us | REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!! | GT Registry Statistics | Info By Year | Reference Gallery
Forums | Classifieds | Interactive Decoders | Production Numbers | GT Articles | Factory Literature | Info Needed | Donations
This message board and web site has been made possible through donations from: List of Contributors THANK YOU!!!!   
1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board  

Welcome to the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board!!

We're glad you're here! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view lists of topics, our GT Registry articles & information and access some of our other FREE features. By joining our community, you will have access to read and post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board > Classifieds > 1982-1993 Mustang GT/3rd Generation Mustang Parts/Services/Misc - For Sale / Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Referrals Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read
Info NEEDED!!REFERENCE GALLERY!!REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!!GT Registry StatsInfo By YearAbout Us

1982-1993 Mustang GT/3rd Generation Mustang Parts/Services/Misc - For Sale / Wanted Buy, sell or trade parts/services for and miscellaneous items (i.e. memorabilia) directly related to 1982-1993 Mustang GT's or 3rd generation Mustangs. This section is for private sellers only - not for vendors to promote their products. Vendor's ads here WILL be deleted without notice - if you want to advertise your business on our site, please contact us. Donations for this service are appreciated.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
Breadfan

Default 4 Turbine Wheels and Tires for sale

I have for sale 4 15" Mustang GT "Turbine" wheels that came off my 1990 GT. The come with 4 Kumho Ecsta HP4 tires which are size 225/60/15.

Wheels:

The wheels have about 200,000 miles on them. They are in good shape for their age, and each has their center cap. There could be some road rash, though nothing serious, and some of the paint on them is peeling - nothing too major, they look pretty good but when you are up close you can see where some of the clearcoat/paint might be peeling. The center caps also are showing their age, but are there and don't appear loose.

While old, they are in good shape, i.e. do not leak, not bent, etc, they were only removed because they were replaced with a set of 16" Pony's.

All in all in good shape for their age and mileage.

Tires:

The tires are Kumho HP4 716s. They are H-rated, and all-season tires. They handled well on my car, and had good grip on dry and wet.

The tires have nearly all of their tread left. These tires have less than 10,000 miles on them.

Tire link: http://www.kumhousa.com/Products/Ptn...on=Ptn Detail

Summary:

This is a decent wheel/tire combo that is ready to bolt on and go. The wheels are not prime examples of turbines, but they are sound, though probably could stand a repaint to look their best.

This is a great upgrade for 4cyl or 10-hole LX cars, or a cheap all-season setup for rainy days.

Price:

I would like to get $100 + shipping for all 4 wheels and tires. Let me know if you are interested and we can work out the shipping costs. Based on the time of season, I could ship as early as next week if interest is there.

Local pickup would alleviate shipping costs, I live in Northern Virginia.

Pictures (Wheels clean up a bit from this, and this is only pictures of one wheel/tire, the other three are in my closet, pics available of all wheels upon request):

(The machined areas do not appear "specked" like in the picture, flash must've brought water spots out)

-: '03 Merc Marauder - Trilogy Supercharger #112
-: '65 Triumph Spitfire (Under [Slow] Restoration)
Breadfan is offline   Reply With Quote