1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry - www.mustanggt.org
Dedicated to the documentation and preservation of
1982-1993 Mustang GT's
since 1994!!
Home | About Us | REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!! | GT Registry Statistics | Info By Year | Reference Gallery
Forums | Classifieds | Interactive Decoders | Production Numbers | GT Articles | Factory Literature | Info Needed | Donations
This message board and web site has been made possible through donations from: List of Contributors THANK YOU!!!!   
1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board  

Welcome to the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board!!

We're glad you're here! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view lists of topics, our GT Registry articles & information and access some of our other FREE features. By joining our community, you will have access to read and post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board > Other Topics > Members Helping Members
Register FAQ Members List Referrals Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read
Info NEEDED!!REFERENCE GALLERY!!REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!!GT Registry StatsInfo By YearAbout Us

Members Helping Members Need a car or part looked at out of your area?? Need help with something else far away? Post here and get help from or help out a fellow GT Registry member.

Old 11-14-2005, 02:43 PM   #1
Chris-90LX
Ambassador
2010 Donating Member

Default This invaluable forum....

This could be the greatest idea since the message board itself.

Once again, kudos to the Bowers’!

If one were to look through a Hemming’s Motor News magazine, you might see services available to preview vehicles that you maybe inquiring about buying.

In the past, a few of us here have taken the time to lend a hand to a member who was about to make a long distance purchase.

Revealing Photo’s (of the good and bad) could be taken. Even video could be shot and then offered to the potential buyer giving them a better clue what they could be getting themselves into.

Last edited by Chris-90LX; 11-14-2005 at 10:42 PM..
Chris-90LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:16 PM   #2
MustangGTorg
GT Registry Founders

Yeah I will again give a hats off to Aaron Thompson, (aka bucklagrim), for the help this past summer in checking out our daughters GT in Nashville before we bought it. That was a huge relief to have hadsomeone look at the car that is trust worthy before bidding on the car/ driving clear down there for it.
I wanted to add this section then but we decided to hold off until the message board was redone.

This big family can help each other out

David
MustangGTorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:55 PM   #3
Instigator Al

Very very cool thing to do for someone. Fantastic------ I love this website

Al
Instigator Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 01:27 PM   #4
Bossnutt

Wink great place

I'm new to this board and so far I love this place more than any other I've been on. You people took a total stranger (me) and helped me find the air cleaner that I've been looking for, for the last 9 months, and looking at that same place...ponyperformance...I found the cargo cover for my car and everything! This place is GREAT, it's just a shame it took me so long to find it!
Bossnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 10:48 PM   #5
Chris-90LX
Ambassador
2010 Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossnutt
I'm new to this board and so far I love this place more than any other I've been on. You people took a total stranger (me) and helped me find the air cleaner that I've been looking for, for the last 9 months ...........

This place is GREAT, it's just a shame it took me so long to find it!
Don't make it sound like you're trying to beat yourself up Boss!

Our regulars may come and go, but we have a strong core group that has this place in their bloodstream.

Anyone is welcome here as long as they obey the common rules of courtesy.
There is a college education worth of stuff to be learned about these cars for anyone who wants to pursue it.

If you’ve really scoped the whole place out, over the last 10-11 years David and Kathy have assembled a significant database centered on these Mustangs.

If you have not already, please register your GT.

You’ve also arrived about the same time our new message board software got incorporated. The older version worked well, but this one is very good!
Old 12-29-2005, 06:01 AM   #6
Bossnutt

You guys/girls are the coolest people I've "met" online dealing with the mustangs. I just wish I could do something to help out since I have been able to donate to help keep it up and going. Can someone help me fix my signature pic? I tried to do like it says but it's not coming up. I'd be glad to email someone the pic I would like if they could help me.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:43 AM   #7
need4spd90

is the pic on a website? if so, right click on it and go to "properties" then copy the URL and paste it between the [IMG][/IMG] like you were doing

need4spd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:03 AM   #8
MustangGTorg-Kathy
GT Registry Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossnutt
You guys/girls are the coolest people I've "met" online dealing with the mustangs. I just wish I could do something to help out since I have been able to donate to help keep it up and going. Can someone help me fix my signature pic? I tried to do like it says but it's not coming up. I'd be glad to email someone the pic I would like if they could help me.
Bossnutt... you just being here, getting your car registered in the database, and contributing with your posts is GREAT! We're glad you found us!! The only other way you could help is to just spread the word about the registry.

I can help you with your signature pic if what need4spd90 said doesn't work for you. All I need is the link to the picture you want.

Kathy
MustangGTorg-Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:44 PM   #9
Bossnutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGTorg-Kathy
Bossnutt... you just being here, getting your car registered in the database, and contributing with your posts is GREAT! We're glad you found us!! The only other way you could help is to just spread the word about the registry.

I can help you with your signature pic if what need4spd90 said doesn't work for you. All I need is the link to the picture you want.

Kathy

You guys are the greatest!
I tried to do what need4spd90 was saying and it didn't work. I think part of the problem is the picture is on my computer. But I'd be glad to email it to you and see if you can work your magic with you.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:49 PM   #10
Bossnutt

LOOKIE LOOKIE.......The b/f helped me figure out to fix it!!!!