1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry - www.mustanggt.org
Dedicated to the documentation and preservation of
1982-1993 Mustang GT's
since 1994!!
Home | About Us | REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!! | GT Registry Statistics | Info By Year | Reference Gallery
Forums | Classifieds | Interactive Decoders | Production Numbers | GT Articles | Factory Literature | Info Needed | Donations
This message board and web site has been made possible through donations from: List of Contributors THANK YOU!!!!   
1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board  

Welcome to the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board!!

We're glad you're here! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view lists of topics, our GT Registry articles & information and access some of our other FREE features. By joining our community, you will have access to read and post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board > General Tech > Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Diagnosis
Register FAQ Members List Referrals Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read
Info NEEDED!!REFERENCE GALLERY!!REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!!GT Registry StatsInfo By YearAbout Us

Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Diagnosis Need help? Having troubles with your GT? Need some maintenance tips? Ask your questions here.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:39 PM   #1
MustangLady
2009 Donating Member

When I first start my car in the morning to let it warm up, it idles down really low and sometimes dies. Other times when I am sitting at a stop light, the engine surges. Could this be a vacuum leak?
Help anybody!

If you don't like the way I drive,
Get off the sidewalk!

Register your Mustang Today! http://www.mustanggt.org/forums/regi...referrerid=668

Add me on FaceBook!
mustanglady86
MustangLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 03:36 PM   #2
Neil Flowers

See "Engine Surging" topic on page 2 of this very forum for excellent feedback/info on this problem.
Neil Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote