1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry - www.mustanggt.org
Dedicated to the documentation and preservation of
1982-1993 Mustang GT's
since 1994!!
Home | About Us | REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!! | GT Registry Statistics | Info By Year | Reference Gallery
Forums | Classifieds | Interactive Decoders | Production Numbers | GT Articles | Factory Literature | Info Needed | Donations
This message board and web site has been made possible through donations from: List of Contributors THANK YOU!!!!   
1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board  

Welcome to the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board!!

We're glad you're here! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view lists of topics, our GT Registry articles & information and access some of our other FREE features. By joining our community, you will have access to read and post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board > Regional Event and Discussion Areas > United States - West
Register FAQ Members List Referrals Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read
Info NEEDED!!REFERENCE GALLERY!!REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!!GT Registry StatsInfo By YearAbout Us

United States - West Regional events and discussion for the following areas - Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Old 08-05-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
mike g
2010 Donating Member

Default anyone else live up near mt. shasta?

Just wondering how many stang bangers we have up here by mt. shasta, ca.

mike

1967 F350 stake bed
1986 mustang gt
2006 F150 fx4 5.4L
mike g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
93 Wht GT
2009 Donating Member

Hey Mike,
There are a couple of Bay Area GT Registry members...I'm here in San Jose and Rob (84 GT Ragtop) is in Sunnyvale. In the San Jouquin Valley, there is
Nelson in Tracy and up in Sac is Charlie.

If you ever want to meet, we can choose a place in the middle for all of us.

Rick
93 Wht GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
mike g
2010 Donating Member

I'm actually originally from Pittsburg(east bay). So, maybe next time i visit down there. We can get together or something.

mike

1967 F350 stake bed
1986 mustang gt
2006 F150 fx4 5.4L
Old 08-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
superhighoutput

I lived in Red Bluff once when I was a kid and then lived there for about a year when I was 28 . we visited mt Shasta and Shasta lake often .I still have relatives in that area .
superhighoutput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:35 PM   #5
84GT Ragtop

Shasta is a nice place. Reminds me of a 1wk family house boat vacation that wasn't so nice though.

We had me, my wife, the two kids, my sis, her hubby, and their two kids in the balcony section, and about 8 other family members in the main section below us. First day was great - we all had a blast and really enjoyed it.

Second day my nephew got sick and gacked most of the day. That night my bro-in-law got the same thing and ended up gacking off the top balcony into the lake. I'm making fun of him the whole time, but then I start feeling queezy and join him after a few minutes. That lasted pretty much all night.

For the next 2 days it freakin' rained constantly so we're all doing absolutely nothing and getting on each others' nerves.

The 5th day was beautiful, we'd all stopped gacking, and finally got some skiing, tubing, boating, swimming, and BBQing done.

The 6th day we got a cell phone call from my other sis who couldn't make the trip (lucky her), and who told us her new-born son had a life threatening issue and was in the hospital (not so lucky). That was more than enough reason to cut the trip short right there. He was released a few days later to everyone's relief.

We all laugh about hell-week now, but man, we'd gotten all the houseboat trip fun we could handle there.

Some kind of meet half way would be pretty cool sometime.

Rob

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...oug/?start=all

1984 GT convertible built 11/83 with slapper bars and without fog lights. DSO 89 (Transportation Services) purchased by Ford VP of Finance. Medium Canyon Red Exterior, Charcoal Interior, 5.0, 5-speed, all power options, and 84k miles.
84GT Ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
mike g
2010 Donating Member

anyone else move up here since this post?

1967 F350 stake bed
1986 mustang gt
2006 F150 fx4 5.4L