1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry - www.mustanggt.org
Dedicated to the documentation and preservation of
1982-1993 Mustang GT's
since 1994!!
Home | About Us | REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!! | GT Registry Statistics | Info By Year | Reference Gallery
Forums | Classifieds | Interactive Decoders | Production Numbers | GT Articles | Factory Literature | Info Needed | Donations
This message board and web site has been made possible through donations from: List of Contributors THANK YOU!!!!   
1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board  

Welcome to the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board!!

We're glad you're here! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view lists of topics, our GT Registry articles & information and access some of our other FREE features. By joining our community, you will have access to read and post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry Message Board > Restoration and Originality > Decoding
Register FAQ Members List Referrals Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read
Info NEEDED!!REFERENCE GALLERY!!REGISTER your 1982-1993 Mustang GT!!GT Registry StatsInfo By YearAbout Us

Decoding Post your decoding questions here - VINs, door tags, axle tags, buildsheets, part numbers, etc.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
tonyd33

Default Marti Reports now available for 1980-1986 Ford Mustang

A company known as Marti Auto Works is on the scene to let it be known they now offer expanded Marti Reports for owners of 1980 – 1986 Ford vehicles…which of course, includes the omnipresent Fox-body Ford. These new reports offer up loads of details on every Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicle produced during the said time frame, giving owners a true sense of historical detail about their car. Bummed about not seeing model years post-1986? Not to worry; later this year Marti will be releasing detailed reporting for vehicles up to 1993, covering all Fox-body Mustangs.
These Marti reports are complete living documents, containing a plethora of intel, including door data information, optional equipment, important order and build dates, what dealer originally delivered the vehicle and on the exact date the vehicle was sold.
Keep your eye out for these reports–they are very informational & useful!

Marti Auto Works Announces Expanded Marti Reports For 1980-1986 Ford Vehicles
El Mirage, Arizona- Marti Auto Works is proud to announce the new expanded Marti Reports are now available to owners of 1980 through 1986 Ford vehicles. “We are pleased to offer our new, expanded Marti Reports for owners who desire to know about their Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles in detail,” stated Kevin Marti, Marti Auto Works President. “Later this summer we plan to offer even more expanded reports for Ford vehicle owners up to 1993 and by the end of the year for newer models.” Marti concluded.
Previously, Marti Auto Works, the Ford licensee to the entire Ford Motor Company’s entire database was able to provide owners for the 1967-1979 model years with comprehensive information including; complete door data plate information, optional equipment, important order and build dates, what dealer originally delivered the vehicle and on what day it was sold.
The new, expanded Marti Reports now provide owners of the 1980-1986 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles with the same comprehensive information when they send their vehicle VIN number to Marti Auto Works. “We have found through the years that the Marti Reports document and authenticate a person’s vehicle as well as providing interesting information about their prized position,” Kevin Marti stated.
Marti Auto Works has provided the finest quality restoration that meet or exceed original design specifications at auto supply prices including belts and hoses, stripe kits, spark plug wires and battery cables, in addition to the Marti Reports for over 25 years.
tonyd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
gn777

Default Marti Report ?????

That's what I thought when I ordered a Eminger report and window sticker for my 82 GT. I gave them my card # and waited. Got an email 2 weeks later stating they could not find my report and to call them in a few weeks. Don't you think as a business they should had told me they will notify me when they get a report on my car instead of telling a customer to get back to them?

Last edited by gn777; 05-02-2011 at 07:08 PM..
gn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
tonyd33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn777
That's what I thought when I ordered a Eminger report and window sticker for my 82 GT. I gave them my card # and waited. Got an email 2 weeks later stating they could not find my report and to call them in a few weeks. Don't you think as a business they should had told me they will notify me when they get a report on my car instead of telling a customer to get back to them?

Sorry to hear that,i agree that's very unprofessional of them to ask a customer to call them back to check.I have not dealt with them and i'm not promoting them .I just thought it was an interesting site to check out for fox body owners.I copied and pasted it from a legit stang site.I will check the posts on that site to see what other people are saying about them.
tonyd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
gn777

Default Marti Report

Well if you need a report I hope you have better luck. I just wanted the paper work. I know every thing about this GT being that my brother bought this car new.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
86Rag2R

I tried to get an Emminger invoice for both my 86's from them. No dice, evidently there data is in disarray & it will take them a long time (years) to get to it, if ever.
'04 T-Bird, UA (Evening Black), SST
'89 Ranger GT, Crystal Blue, 2.9L 5 sp
86Rag2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
gn777

Default Marti Report

Did the Marti people say they had your report then get back to you saying they don't have it?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #7
Evil87GN

I ordered mine Thursday of last week, and got the PDF in my email on Wednesday evening. All I'm waiting on now is the printed version on their stationary to make the order complete. I thought about the Emminger, but couldn't see spending the money on it right now.
Evil87GN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
SVO

I had no problem with the Marti Report, ordered it got the PDF file late that afternoon, and a week or so later received the hard copy.

I will order the door tag as it needs to be replace, but that is a little further down the list of priorities, here's a copy of my LX, haven't ordered one for the GT yet:

1985 LX 5.0 5spd 114k miles all stock
1985 GT 5.0 Auto "The Bookend" stock
1986 SVO 2.3 Turbo w/some doodads
2004 Cobra R Clone
1985 F150 4.9 C-4 Flareside 140k miles all stock
1986 F250 Lariat 7.5 ext cab LWB
SVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #9
KS 82 GT
Ambassador

That's pretty neat.

The one thing that it looks like is different from the ones for the older Mustangs, and maybe I'm not remembering correctly, is the section where it shows it being one of however many. Seems to me on the older ones it breaks it down so that you know how many have the exact same combination that yours has. I would probably like to see some of the breakdown on some of the options as well. Still, it does show you the entire order history and what came on the car and does have a good break down of the numbers.

Looks like you have a long list of cars needing reports
Old 08-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #10
SVO

Under the stats is the only place I see listed for the "1of XXX".

Even at 1 of 6326 LX's and then narrowed down to 1 of 2170 with the same trim and paint is nice, that I wasn't expecting, so I guess it's all good.

The GT is next on the Marti report, but that "1of XXX" is going to be a much higher number for sure, not that I'm all that worried about it, it's just a fun thing for me.

Jeff
1985 LX 5.0 5spd 114k miles all stock
1985 GT 5.0 Auto "The Bookend" stock
1986 SVO 2.3 Turbo w/some doodads
2004 Cobra R Clone
1985 F150 4.9 C-4 Flareside 140k miles all stock
1986 F250 Lariat 7.5 ext cab LWB
SVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #11
MR83-GT-VERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVO
Under the stats is the only place I see listed for the "1of XXX".

Even at 1 of 6326 LX's and then narrowed down to 1 of 2170 with the same trim and paint is nice, that I wasn't expecting, so I guess it's all good.

The GT is next on the Marti report, but that "1of XXX" is going to be a much higher number for sure, not that I'm all that worried about it, it's just a fun thing for me.

Jeff
I just ordered my marti report to see all options on mt 83 gt vert.. i know i have 1 of 1001 so it should be interesting to see all the info!
MR83-GT-VERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #12
83MikeGT

I'd be intrested in seeing your 83 GT Vert report... if you wouldn't mind posting it to share.
I want to order my own, because I need the door sticker, but I don't want to order the sticker until I am ready to re-spray the car.
83MikeGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #13
MR83-GT-VERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83MikeGT
I'd be intrested in seeing your 83 GT Vert report... if you wouldn't mind posting it to share.
I want to order my own, because I need the door sticker, but I don't want to order the sticker until I am ready to re-spray the car.
I got my email copy the other day i will get it posted maybe tonite!
MR83-GT-VERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #14
83MikeGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR83-GT-VERT
I just ordered my marti report to see all options on mt 83 gt vert.. i know i have 1 of 1001 so it should be interesting to see all the info!
Any update yet? I'm interested to see what your report say's to know if its worth ordering one for my car.
83MikeGT is offline   Reply With Quote