PDA

View Full Version : Have a VERY ....

MustangGTorg-David
12-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakerhood
12-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe!

Red85GT
12-25-2014, 03:31 AM
Merry Christmas!

Augie88GT
12-26-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi folks,,

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

Hey, did anyone see Santa driving a 1982-1993 Mustang GT?

I heard that he got tired of smelling reindeer farts. You know, when he is sitting in his sleigh, he is "down wind" from the reindeer. I also heard that Santa instructed Rudolph to flash his red nose 3 times quickly in succession to alert him when he is about to pass gas. He informed Rudolph that he could at least give him a warning as a courtesy.:biggrin: :eek1: :crazy:

Someone told me that Santa traded in his reindeer for a Fox Mustang GT. It was either that, or he had to wear a gas mask.

(I think I've been listening to Howard Stern too much. And my brain is fried.):smile:

federal officer
12-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Merry Christmas all.

Augie88GT
12-27-2014, 07:06 AM
Hi folks,,

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

Hey, did anyone see Santa driving a 1982-1993 Mustang GT?

I heard that he got tired of smelling reindeer farts. You know, when he is sitting in his sleigh, he is "down wind" from the reindeer. I also heard that Santa instructed Rudolph to flash his red nose 3 times quickly in succession to alert him when he is about to pass gas. He informed Rudolph that he could at least give him a warning as a courtesy.:biggrin: :eek1: :crazy:

Someone told me that Santa traded in his reindeer for a Fox Mustang GT. It was either that, or he had to wear a gas mask.

(I think I've been listening to Howard Stern too much. And my brain is fried.):smile:

Hi folks,

Here is a related link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBU-lWs6Cn0

Now, do you see what Santa has to go through? And do you understand why he had to trade in his reindeer for a Fox Mustang GT?:biggrin:

I hope this brings a little "holiday cheer" to everyone.