PDA

View Full Version : Pick-up tug of war.

Jerry: BLACK 85 GT h/b
05-03-2014, 03:03 AM
F150 vs. Chevy!
Not the first time I've seen this played out!
I couldn't decide if this should go under 'Humor'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5hhErLcqw

Chris-90LX
05-03-2014, 03:04 PM
The Chevy looked more intimidating too!

Hope the Chevy guy didn't get hurt.

Augie88GT
05-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Hi folks,

What the hell???!!!

Is that what people do for "entertainment" out there in rural parts of the country?

As someone who has lived in the metro New York City area for his entire life (and briefly in Ann Arbor, MI too), that is just so "alien" to me.

What is the purpose of that? Do people enjoy that? I never got that whole "monster truck" thing, never mind a monster truck tug of war.

I love Mustangs. And I can understand someone wanting to take his Mustang to a rally or a cruise, which I'd love to do someday. And I can understand someone wanting to drive his Mustang on a Formula One style or European style race track, which I'd also love to do someday. And I can almost understand someone wanting to race his Mustang in a straight line drag race, although I've never done that, nor have I ever had a desire to - mainly because I've never been into that whole "my car is faster than your car" thing. I am the antithesis of a competitive person. I am an intellectual, and I want nothing more out of life than just to be left alone.

But a "monster truck tug of war"???!!! Come on!!! Really???!!!

These people need to get a life, or maybe start reading some books.